Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh Lordy

Well, I'm experiencing a backstage look at a big luscious wedding. I've been here for 3.5 hours and it looks like I've got 9 more hours of wedding things before the day is done. My hair is filled to an unreasonable amount with bobbypins, and I'm wearing more makeup than I knew possible. This is not my world, and I consider myself a fairly girly girl. I was just plain and simple not prepared for a day full of these sorts of activities. This is one of those times when I'd really like access to Facebook. Escapist much? Without a doubt.

I'm typing this on my phone, in case there are some weird typos. That's my disclaimer. So tell me, what's the strangest wedding thing that you've ever lived through?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment