Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cole: Adventurer and Master Napper

Hey folks :)

I spent the last AMAZING week traveling around the West Coast. I'm afraid I don't have any pictures a the moment because A) my camera died, and B) my handsome boyfriend has a Canon EOS Rebel digital camera. My point-and-shoot hid its face with embarrassment while his took fabulous pictures. And then it died of shame (aka: batteries went kaput).

SO I'm waiting on him to send me his pictures so that I can send them to family, post them on FB, post them on blog, and plaster them jumbo sized to my bedroom wall so that I feel like I'm still in the redwood forest with a tall blond stud. Maybe I should wait on that last one, since I won't live here after the end of this month.

Speaking of that, I can't speak of that yet. Let's just say, circumstances have altered the course of action and I will no longer be living in cute one bed/one bath efficiency apartment.

God's providing a different way, and it will be even more beautiful :) I can feel it.

I really feel like some Italian food.

Specifically I want the "Fiocchi al Gorgonzola e Pera- $14- Gorgonzola & Pear filled Pasta with Walnuts, Arugula & Dolce Latte Cream Sauce" from Taverna in Fort Worth.

"Why not??" you may be asking.

$14 for dinner is not in my budget at the momento.

But if I put a PayPal button on here, would you contribute to the happiness of Cole's taste buds?

I kid, I kid.

OOO OOO OOO! I went garage sale shopping today! Always an excellent adventure. Got all sorts of fantastic goodies. My favorite item being a black ladder bookshelf:




















It's one step closer to my dream-home library:













ok... or even better...













I love being SURROUNDED by books.

In related news, check out http://bookshelves.tumblr.com/ Kinda makes my heart sing when there's an especially good one posted.

Sooooooo after a morning of epic success at garage sale shopping, I took a 3 hour nap. On the floor. In the living room. There may or may not have been drool. I woke up quite a while ago, and I'm just now losing the sleep-face-ness.

Garage sale shopping is exhausting. Not for the faint of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment