Friday, May 7, 2010

Things that I DON'T have to do:

The semester is done. Yes, there is some summer school coming up, and a job that started, oh, yesterday, but these are things that I WANT to be doing. I'm brilliantly STOKED about those things in my summer.

But the things that I just left behind... Ah...

Things that I don't have to do for a long time:

1. Write papers. Zero paper writing on the horizon. Done.
2. Take exams. No exams. Bye bye scantrons and hand cramps!
3. Read books that make me want to rip out the pages after I've read them.
4. Research... Anything... (Unless I want to :D)
5. Take 17 hours of classes, mostly on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Nope. That schedule is DONE, BABY!
6. Feel guilty about watching movies or *gasp* reading!!
7. Spend quality time with 4am (ahhhh... I am so excited about a new sleep schedule)
8. Put off cleaning my bathroom... Eeee...

Thanks for muscling through it with me!

1 comment:

  1. By zero paper writing on the horizon, I meant "for the next 6 days" because I've written a paper a week since this post.

    And I continued to procrastinate cleaning my bathroom. It is now spik'n'span, though.

    ReplyDelete