Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I have a couple of joyous exclamations to share with you!

1. I survived 2 finals back to back with only a moderate amount of stress. Praise God.

2. I got my Trinity Trails research paper back and there were some pretty darn complimentary notes on that sucker. Proud of that.

3. That paper that's due Thursday by 3? Now it's due Friday by 8. Cue happy dance music.

4. I got a nap. Such beautiful, blessed things... I love sleep so so much.

5. I am about to take a bubble bath.

Please excuse me while I indulge myself unnecessarily and prematurely. I'll get to that paper sometime tonight...

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember the last time I took a bubble bath. There are these soap stores around the world called "Lush" and they have these things there called "bath bombs" - I want to try one out one day in a claw-foot tub that's actually long enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a loooooong claw-foot tub, then! :) Starting in August I can offer you a claw-foot tub, but I don't know about how well you'll fit in it.

    Every little girl had a ridiculous amount of scented bath products when she was little I think. It never failed--I'd go to a friend's house and there would be bubble bath, shower gel, body spray, etc etc etc out the wazoo. And it all smelled STRONG. My dad's allergies hated my preteen years...

    ReplyDelete