Monday, May 10, 2010

Ah... :)

I'm exactly where I need to be--where I was created to function at my best. My planner is my right hand man/object, and my job is to schedule, plan, organize, coordinate, email, etc... Some people read that and feel ill. Not I! I see a list of "things to do" and I get giddy excited about checking things off that list. Step one, email everyone. Step 2, create a spreadsheet. Step 3, deliver the fruits of my efforts to those that I am working to serve.

Seriously.

This is my happy place.

And while you're at it, check out the website for the festival!
http://www.trinityshakes.org

Blessings :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Planing, I know just what you mean missy. I've got a crap load of planning ahead of me let me tell you - fortunately not for massive groups yet, just a group of oh, 25... (yikes!) But I do love it. I always think that planing at this point in our lives is sort of like being Moms with training wheels, don't you think? Prepping for those future days of splitting ones self into 3 fully functional Super Moms to have Kelly at piano practice, Timmy at Soccer and Natalie at Ballet all at the same time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm the official unofficial "mom" of the Shakespeare festival, so all of those things that moms do for their kids? I do them (at least in some small way) for this company.

    You need sheets? Here ya go. Laundry? I'll show you where the machine is, punk. Food? Here's a list, and pick me up some while you're at it. You need you need you need? I'll work on it.

    It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete