Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Belated Anniversary!

We've been together for 1 month (and 1 day).

Well. This blog and I have been together for 1 month and 1 day. You who are reading this? You're at least a week behind.

Paper due tomorrow. Summer school paper.

*hangs head*

Thought we were done with those for a while. False.

In other news, Trinity Shakes is coming along great! I nearly forgot about class tomorrow because of it! I don't understand... My whole life I've been really good at navigating school, personal life, and other important stuff. Not this summer. I keep forgetting that I have one of the 3 going on. And usually it's the first one. Which is odd considering the fact that I have class every day for at least 2 hours. How could I forget to plan for Dr. Walsh's class?? I haven't forgotten to go to class, but I've often wondered why I'm going to bed early, or why I have Microsoft Word open, or why I can't go have lunch with the beau on a Monday morning--OH! IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE CLASS! Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment