Saturday, April 17, 2010

Decided

Mkay. I have made a decision. I'm using the journal/notebook/dark wood template. With my favorite kind of pen in the whole world in the header image. Sure, the notebook lines are going to take a minute to upload, but because of that pen, THIS TEMPLATE IS MADE FOR ME!

On a not-completely-unrelated note, my brain has told me, ever so kindly, that it is taking a day off today. I was not prepared, and I can't sacrifice a whole day when I've got an exam Monday and a research paper due Tuesday. Oh dearohdearohdear. Maybe after the play I can go the apartment, do a little yoga, clear the mind (reset it, if you will) and make it forget that it wanted to take a day off! And THEN get to work--in a ferocious way.

On the subject of widgets, what are the little dudes, and which ones do you suggest?

On the subject of people-watching, there is a precious Christian married couple sitting across from me at Panera. They're reading devotions together, journaling, and discussing. I would guess that his age is early 30's and hers is about 29 or 30. I would like something like that very much someday.

Last note, I'm in the process of reading 1 Corinthians. It is rock awesome. I'm a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment