Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today is Fabulous

So, Jane's here.

I'm sorry.  Let's try that again.

JaNe's HEEEEEERE!

Much better.

We grabbed dinner at Central Market and barely resisted the urge to be fatties.  We've both read a book just since she's been here (she read We'll Always Have Summer and I read A Wrinkle In Time).  She helped me weed out the ridiculousness of my closet (to be taken to Berry Good Buys potentially this afternoon).  We have plans to hang out at the church today (while I do work, she's gonna play in the resource room--what what??) and go to Exalt tonight.  Tomorrow there may be some Six Flag action, and at some point I need her professional opinion on a haircut.  Also, shopping is bound to happen.  Because she's good at it, and I'm just not.  It's not very much fun.  To me.

Also, Jane's gonna help me babysit on Friday and Saturday.  Because she's a rock star.

Have I mentioned how much I love my sister?  A whole lot.  Lots of love.  Oodles of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment