Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pictures!

That's right, folks!  A PHOTO POST!  Get excited.

No.  They will not ALL be of my cat.

Meanie.

 Look at those cute boys.  Ooomph.  They have my heart.

My cousin Kent and his oh-so-charming-totally-one-of-us wife Britanny.

 My beloved Wiley.  He's even precious when he's sad!

 Oh but look at him when he's happy :)

Love this picture.  His little face is so content.

 With his Papa Bear :)

Now, let's not forget about this little bundle of joy (and energy!)--Hughes is the cutest toddler on the planet, folks.  Not kidding.

This is Sweet Tee--Mama, Daddy, and Jane's dog.  She's a sweetheart...

 Zack, Alyssa, Jared and I went to the Botanic Gardens [a few months ago].  It was an awesome double date!

 He's keeping an eye on the Killer Koi Fish...

 The original 3259 roomies!  Add Ehleshea!
The fam fam at Lillians in Perdido Key in March with Jared acting as master photographer.  Love this crew.

That's all for now.  I don't take nearly as many pictures as I should.  Mostly because my camera is not my fave.  I'll work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment