Thursday, July 7, 2011

A letter to YOU about what GOD's doing in INDIA!


Dear friends and family,

I pray that this letter finds you safe in God's Hands!  I would like to tell you about an exciting opportunity I have coming up in September.  I will be participating in the Grace Sathuluri Conference for Women in Hyderabad, India.  My friend Amanda, who also went with me on the short term trip to Hyderabad in January, will travel with me, and we will be partnering again with N.A.T.I.V.E. Ministries to help host the 10th Anniversary of this women's conference for the persecuted Christian women of India.

I am so excited about the opportunity to serve in this area of the world—again!—where God is clearly raising up new worshipers and leaders in India.  I am also excited about the opportunity to participate in God's faithful work of building up disciples in His Kingdom among the nations!  My role on this trip will be to teach the children who travel to the conference with their mothers and grandmothers.  Though the women are asked not to bring their children, many are forced to.  Non-Christian husbands especially will say that if his wife is going to leave her dutiful place in her home to serve this God, then she shouldn't expect her children to be cared for in her absence.  Naturally, then, we are providing for these blessed children!

I humbly invite you to consider supporting me in this ministry with your constant prayers.  I am asking, as well, for partners who will support me financially, as I sincerely desire to be a blessing to those women and children in India.  I need to raise $1,090 by September 1, 2011 to cover the costs of this trip.  Will you consider contributing to this ministry?  Every little bit is a genuine blessing.  If God leads you to support me, please make your check payable to Christ Chapel Bible Church.  In the memo line, please write: India Women's Conference, Cole Mortimer.

Checks should be mailed to our CCBC Missions Coordinator:

Danella Hitri
3740 Birchman Ave
Ft. Worth, TX 76107

Please include a note designating the gift to my name.

I sincerely ask for prayers that we will be able to serve joyfully together and provide great encouragement to the Indian women and children at this conference.  Thank you for considering this invitation.  I look forward to telling you about everything God has done when I return!

Warmest blessings,

Cole Mortimer

817-201-4613
colemortimer@gmail.com

Pictures from the January trip!


In a village called Kalubavi, saying “Wandanaloo!” (“Blessings!” in Telugu)



With Amanda at Native Ministries, wearing our punjabis (a tunic-style top with pants and a light scarf)

No comments:

Post a Comment