Wednesday, December 29, 2010

India update!

Everyone, funds are all in, passport and visa are ready, going to get shots and precautionary medication this week, and I'm getting my prayer on.

I'm India-bound on January 13th, and I'll be back on the 24th!  I'll hopefully be able to update while in India.  I can't tell you how overwhelmed I feel with all of the blessings that have poured in from all directions.  Family, friends, my church, acquaintances, and even a blessed "anonymous" donor--you've all come together in prayer to help me get to this point, and I cannot thank you enough.  I couldn't have done it without you.  The year and a half leading up to this trip has moved me and changed me in ways that I couldn't have foreseen--yes, the PREP work has been that influential!  Just imagine what the trip itself will be like!

For those concerned about my safety and wellness while in India, thank you.  Please pray about that!  I know that it is definitely something to be mindful of, and I've really appreciated the kind concern.  Know that I'm taking every precaution to make sure that we all have as safe a trip as possible.  Also, please be comforted by the fact that I'll be traveling with an experienced team of doctors--I know I am!!

Also, I've been asking for a lot of personal prayer requests throughout this process, so rather than asking you to pray even more for me, I ask that you pray for the team as a whole--that we would work efficiently and with a unified Christ-focused mind together through the rest of the preparations and through the trip itself!

I am SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!  We leave in just two weeks!!!  That's just now starting to sink in!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will pray for you... but praying for your spiritual wellness more than physical... i mean.. I don't want you sick, but you know.. If you get sick, it'll be very much worth the trip to go...

    ReplyDelete