Sunday, July 1, 2012

ENGAGED!

Ok, yall--big stuff is a-happening.

I've got a biology quiz, a bio lab final, a chemistry exam, a biology exam, and a chemistry final this week.

Oh yeah, and I'M ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED TO JARED--that too :D

I have a full and detail-y blog post coming soon detailing all the sweet romantic elements of just how he popped the question (for those of you that are interested), and then I'll get back on track with the 15 day challenge, which is obviously taking a wee hiatus, BUT FIRST I must complete a few days of crazy school stuff.  But then you can take it to the bank--blog posts will be up and about like nobody's business.

But since I'm putting it on the internet for the world to see, I guess it's EVERYONE's business... Hm.

I love ya.  I love life.  I love the Lord.  I love chocolate.  I love Jared.

Love,

Love (I mean, Cole)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't talk to you in SO Long! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete